There are so many benefits that come with working out from physical to psychological.
Working out will release anti-stress hormones and relax you, working out burns calories and makes you lose weight, working our builds muscle tissue, which makes you stronger, protects your bones and helps burn body fat, working out gives you confidence to deal with people, working out gets you away from the computer, TV and other unhealthy, addictive and mind-numbing activities, working out and building a good body can make you feel more attractive to the opposite sex, working out can help you build a new network of like-minded, healthy friends, working out will help you with many illnesses and potential health problems such as high tension, blocked arteries, skin and digestive disorders and working out keeps you fit and young, helps your posture, stamina and overall “being”.
So it’s hard to see why so many of us struggle to exercise but we know that those who join a gym find it easier to work out regularly.
Here are our top 5 reasons to join a gym;
1. Gym memberships come with a FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY. Most often we will not want our money to go to waste, so the idea of money being drafted every month whether you go or not will likely MOTIVATE you to swipe that key card at least weekly.
2. PEER SUPPORT is all around you. You could be and introvert or socialite, either way the people in the gym around you serve as inspiration whether you carry on conversations with them or just watch in awe as they complete some circuit or set that you aspire to do one day.
3. They have FITNESS PROFESSIONALS STAFF that can assist you with accomplishing your goals SAFELY & effectively.
4. More than likely they offer some sort of GROUP FITNESS CLASSES with GREAT INSTRUCTORS. The bottom line, you get specific motivation and tailored workouts without the associated high cost of a personal trainer.
5. You get a workout WITHOUT DISTRACTIONS of the home: phone ringing, children, husband, and unannounced visitors, etc.
So what are you waiting for – Join a gym now!
i-motion gym – No Joining Fee, open 24/7, over 100 classes for free and health club of the year in Yorkshire and Humberside!
Back to Blog