In the winter months soup is a great option to fill up on to stop you pigging out on carbs – You can pretty much create a healthy soup from left-overs in the fridge and they are so quick to make.
We’ve got a great fat free soup recipes and this one is cholesterol-free plus it’s is quick and easy to make too.
- 14 cups water
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons curry powder (optional)
- 3 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 teaspoons dried herbs (any you like!)
How to make our fat free soup;
Add the water, onions, carrots, potatoes, green peppers, mashed tomatoes, chicken bouillon powder, black pepper, and curry powder.
Boil for 20 minutes or until carrots are tender.
Add shredded cabbage, chopped celery, cauliflower florets, and herbs, and cook an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
If soup is too thick, add more water and bring to boil.
Adjust seasonings to taste. Try sprinkling some super seeds on your soup to give it more texture and crunch!
Share our recipe on you social networks…