On November the 11th i-motion gym Rotherham celebrates our second year of operation, and what a couple of years it has been! Last year we were fortunate enough to be crowned the Best Value Gym, as voted for by our members, at the National Fitness Awards. This year we are up for yet another accolade in the Best Budget Gym category!
To celebrate our one-year anniversary in 2014 Kieran Mullins did a mammoth 24-hour treadmill challenge in aid of Casey’s Cause. Supported by a live DJ, the i-motion gym members, Rotherham United and Rotherham RUFC to name but a few, Kieran successfully completed the challenge and raised over £500 for the charity.
This year we are hosting a series of events and competitions to celebrate our birthday with some awesome prizes on offer. Why not get involved, and maybe even win a prize, by getting stuck in!
- Open Week – bring a friend for free, just turn up to try the classes or our state of the art equipment and a friend can come for free!
- Spin Special – 2 hour special in our awesome spin studio. A mix of all our Spin Classes taking place on Wednesday 11th 5:30 – 7:30pm
- Raffle – Refer a friend to enter the raffle to win a goody hamper. Speak to the office for more details.
- Birthday Selfie Special – Look out for our Birthday mirror and send a selfie to our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter page using #imotionbirthday to win an awesome prize.
- i-motion gym Family picture – we aim to create an i-motion family where we all support ourselves in reaching our own targets. What better way to demonstrate than an i-motion Family Picture. Monday 9th Nov @ 6pm.
i-motion would like to thank our members for helping create such a vibrant and rewarding environment. We had the aim of creating a gym that was affordable and productive in helping our members achieve our goals. We will carry on ‘redefining affordable fitness’ and delivering value for you along the way.
Good luck in the competitions and THANK YOU.
If you are interested in joining the i-motion gym family then please visit www.i-motiongym.com/joinBack to Blog