With summer holidays just around the corner it is time to start thinking about becoming the ultimate beach bum. So here are 5 easy to complete exercises that will help you along the way to some great Glutes this summer…..
- One Leg Squat – this really activates the Gluteus Maximus and targets each leg individually; one of the best ways to really crank up your Glute workout
- Lunges – Sideways, Front and Reverse Lunges are another key way to activate the Gluteus Maximus. We all know they hurt; no pain no gain people!
- Lying hip lift – Take the weight off and do some lying hip lifts to activate your Gluteus Medius. Lie on you side and lift each leg keeping it straight (in turn)
- Deadlifting – time to get some weights involved. Do some deadlifting with some challenging weights to target the whole area. If you are unsure speak to an i-motion PT.
- Bum lift – Lie flat on the floor and put your knees up, feet on the ground. Lift until your core is flat in line with your knees. You’ve done one bum lift. Now repeat until you can no more…..
If you are unsure about any of the exercises, or would like some tailored advice, then why not speak to one of our friendly Personal Trainers who will be more than happy to help you. Good luck and happy holidays…
If you want to realize your fitness goals why not join i-motion gym? Over 90 classes a week, state of the art equipment and awesome Personal Trainers! No excuses, just results… www.i-motiongym.com/joinBack to Blog